CAP/EarlyEdU Crosswalk Resource
The purpose of the Crosswalk Project is to support California faculty in accessing the resources available through EarlyEdU that can be used to enhance instruction and enrich student experiences and outcomes.
First 5 California (F5CA) funded CDTC to create a crosswalk between the CD/ECE CAP aligned course content and the EarlyEdU courses available for free with EarlyEdU Alliance® membership.
Access to the EarlyEdU materials will require an individual or institutional membership in the EarlyEdU Alliance®. More information can be found on the EarlyEdU Alliance® website https://www.earlyedualliance.org/. Membership is free and includes many valuable benefits beyond access to the materials.
There are seven crosswalk documents:
- Child Growth and Development (PDF)
- Child Family and Community (PDF)
- Principles and Practices for Teaching Young Children (PDF)
- Introduction to Curriculum (PDF)
- Health Safety and Nutrition (PDF)
- Observation and Assessment (PDF)
- Practicum (PDF)
All CAP projects are funded by the California Department of Social Services, Child Care and Development Division.